Friday, October 13, 2006

CC: 3610 Foster Ave

3610Foster
Tucked tightly in the branches of this Honey Locust tree is today's bag. Although the branches appear harmless, they are actually covered in tiny thorns — thorns that are likely responsible for this bag's current location. A Native American legend says that the Thunder Spirit recognized his son by his ability to sit comfortably on locust branches, despite the thorns. Maybe our bags have the same hint of the supernatural?

Map_3610FosterAve

5 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Surfed in on a BlogMad double credits run.

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If'n I camed up to Baltimore (which I'd have to ride muh donkey to git there on cause I ain't got no car), an' I got blowed by the wind up in a tree, would I qualify to git my picture taken as a bag in a tree? My husband calls me an old bag. Do y'all take pickchuhs of old bags in trees? Wood I git famous and be a star then? Wood ya'll pay me lotza moneys?

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Ya'll -- I fergot tah tell you that i luv u

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, snap!

I'm totally obsessed with this site

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a honey locust in my front yard, and I'm constantly worried that I will step on a fallen thorn or my kids or their friends will.

I once did, and it went right through the sole of my shoe (a Birkenstock, at the time) and poked my foot, but because I was so paranoid, the minute I felt a poke, I lifted my foot and started jumping around like a wacko and foot-flicked the shoe across the yard.

Stupid tree. If it didn't shade my entire house and reduce my cooling bills so much, I'd cut the sucker down.

No bags in it yet, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home