Monday, October 16, 2006

Bolton St & Robert St: Part 1/3


I'm currently on the road and on the first "day off" my thoughts turn to home—Baltimore, Bolton Hill, and bags in trees. It's fitting, then, that this week begins with the first in a series of three posts dedicated to bags found literally right around the corner from my flat in BH. Today's offering was the first that I spotted, but craning my neck just a bit and then turning around revealed . . . Well, you'll just have to wait to find out! (Thanks to Charissa for keeping things up and running while I was busy adjusting to life on the road last week. Big up yourself.)

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Phenominal. I love the myriad of colors and the way the turquois of the bag look against the warm red of the bricks. Absolutely masterful.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Brian Sacawa said...

Hey thanks!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Funny stuff! Thanks to assclownopolis for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home