Tuesday, September 12, 2006

W Biddle St & Maryland Ave

Stop the presses! I'm back and need to thank BIT's best bag lady Charissa for holding it down while my neighbors realized that I was leeching their wireless and then banned my computer from their network. How dare they!? At any rate, I'm back and I highly recommend the free wireless internet available at the friendly and perpetually cool City Cafe.

Speaking of CC (not to be confused with our CC), today's offering was spotted not too far from one of my all time favorite Baltimore eateries. It was a windy night and this beauty was performing all manner of bagcrobatics (a term that will soon find its way to the wonders of the Wikipedia), which accounts for the slight blurriness of the photo. Imagine it in motion, if you will. I actually took a spectacular video of the bagcrobatics, but it ended up being too large to download to my machine. What's up with that? At any rate, please enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Charissa said...

Fun one! Glad to have you back!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger kris said...

Fun one indeed. Bagrobatics on video reminds me of that one part of 'American Beauty'. One of my all time favourite flicks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home